Experience. Integrity. Solutions.
Experience. Integrity. Solutions.
Experience. Integrity. Solutions.
Rodgers Kee Card & Strophy, P.S.:
Olympia Lawyers Serving Clients Throughout Washington State
A general practice law firm providing advocacy and legal guidance
- Policy limits of $1 million were recovered for an Aberdeen man, whose vehicle was catastrophically struck head-on when an empty log truck trailer swung around a curve and demolished it. The man’s wife was killed instantly and he suffered significant injuries requiring several surgeries and months of rehabilitation.
- Plaintiff was driving home, when she was hit at a high rate of speed, head-on, by Defendant, who had been drinking at a local restaurant. Plaintiff suffered an open tibula/fibula fracture of her right leg, which led to subsequent and life threatening blood clots in her lungs. Defendant driver was sued as well as the restaurant. Plaintiff was awarded $800,000 in special and general damages.
- Plaintiff’s spouse died unexpectantly. Plaintiff’s spouse had an Accidental Life insurance policy with The Hartford who refused to pay the claim. The death was ruled as accidental and not intentional. Plaintiff was awarded the proceeds of the $300,000 policy.
- A woman received $275,000 for a medical malpractice claim against an orthopedic surgeon who had two chances to correctly perform a hip replacement surgery, and instead left her in pain and without viable medical options to repair the damage done.
- A 62 year old woman received a $150,000 settlement when she was struck head-on on a rural road by a car that drifted into her lane.
- $152,000 was negotiated in a complicated settlement involving four different insurance policies, for the benefit of two divorced parents whose teenaged daughter was killed in a car accident.
- An elderly woman received $110,000 from a municipality when she tripped on an unsafe section of sidewalk and fell, breaking her hip.
- A motorcyclist who was rear-ended at speed on a dark Highway 12 received policy limits of $100,000.
- A mother and her two children obtained a settlement of over $100,000 for injuries they received on I-5 when a following car failed to slow for traffic and slammed into the rear of her vehicle, causing it to ride up the jersey barrier dividing the highway and flip onto its top.
- Plaintiff was rear-ended on Interstate 5 after he had pulled over to let emergency vehicles pass. Plaintiff suffered injuries to his back and neck, left shoulder and head. Plaintiff was awarded $62,000 in special and general damages.
- Plaintiff was driving his motorcycle eastbound on SR 512 when Defendant collided with him. Plaintiff suffered injuries to his left great toe, left knee, and left forearm. Plaintiff was awarded $50,000 in special and general damages.
- Plaintiff was stopped at an intersection when he was rear-ended by Defendant. Plaintiff was thrown forward and suffered optic nerve damage to his eye. Plaintiff was awarded $50,000.
- The family of a teenager killed in an automobile accident received a $250,000 policy limits settlement.
- Settlement of $250,000 was achieved in an accidental opiate overdose case.
- Family of 4 year old child whose primary care provider delayed diagnosis of hip dysplasia received $100,000.
In Olympia and surrounding areas in western Washington State, the attorneys at the law firm of Rodgers Kee Card & Strophy, P.S. help clients in a broad scope of legal areas, including the following:
Our lawyers have handled hundreds of personal injury and wrongful death cases in Olympia and surrounding communities and hold the expertise and experience necessary to achieve maximum results.
Our personal injury attorneys frequently represent victims of automobile accidents in western Washington.
We cover issues of separation and divorce, paternity, adoption, domestic partnerships nuptial agreements.
For more than 36 years, Rodgers, Kee & Card, P.S. has maintained a vigorous criminal defense practice.
A DUI should be taken very seriously and referred to an experienced criminal defense lawyer.
Wills & Trusts
We provide quality estate planning services that are individually tailored to the needs and goals of our clients.
Our attorney possess extensive experience in handling all probate matters, including inheritance disputes.
Business & Corporate Law
We handle all the necessary paperwork and filings to get your business up and running on a sound legal footing.
The advantages of using a skilled general practice law firm
Choosing an attorney is an important decision. To be successful in your legal matter, you want an attorney who knows the law, understands your own unique situation and is committed to finding a solution that meets your needs. In most cases, when you find a knowledgeable firm in a number of practice areas, you have a reliable resource to deal with virtually all of your legal needs. Building a long-term relationship is to everyone’s advantage — the client’s and the attorney’s. Your rapport with a lawyer who knows the details of your life can provide legal support for interrelated areas. For example, when you suffer personal injury and receive compensation or you obtain a divorce, it affects your financial situation. Changes in estate planning may be necessary to protect your assets. When you decide to remarry, you have an attorney who already understands your situation and can help you draft a prenuptial agreement. If your teenager is subject to DUI arrest, you can turn to a law firm you know and trust.
Olympia lawyers with a strong reputation for excellence
Through years of diligence and acquiring skills, our firm has become a team of experienced lawyers with outstanding reputations in the local legal community, including AV ratings from Martindale-Hubbell and listings in SuperLawyers magazine. Many of our clients are referrals who come from past and current satisfied clients, along with other attorneys and judges who respect our ability to handle legal matters with the competence and care required to get results.
Put an experienced firm that cares on your side
Whether you need immediate assistance with a pressing legal matter or are engaging in short-range or long-term legal planning, our attorneys listen carefully to your needs and utilize their knowledge, skills, and experience to fashion a creative, workable and successful solution. Our lawyers provide a wide range of services to meet the diverse needs of our clients in Thurston, Lewis, Mason, Pierce and Grays Harbor counties. In the South Puget Sound, call us at 360.352.8311 or contact Rodgers Kee Card & Strophy, P.S. online for your legal needs.