Skip is an involved community member. He provides legal assistance to numerous local Boards and Commissions including Boards of Port Commissioners, Fire Commissioners for County Fire Protection Districts, and numerous Home Owners’ Associations. Additionally, Skip served as legal counsel to the Olympia Farmers’ Market and consultant to various criminal justice organizations.
Skip has worked in Washington State government as the Staff Director of the Efficiency and Accountability Commission, The Criminal Justice Training Commission, Department of Corrections and Department of Trade and Economic Development.
- Washington State Courts (admitted in 1981)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Thurston County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Thurston County Community Drug Court Foundation (Former Board Member)
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Washington Council on Crime and Delinquency (Past Board Member)
- American Association of Correctional Training Personnel (Former Board Member)
- Puget Sound Legal Assistance Center
- Pro-Tem Municipal Court Judge and Superior Court Commissioner