Our Attorneys in Olympia, WA
An Experienced Legal Team to Support Your Needs
About Our Attorneys
The following attorneys comprise our legal team:
- G. Saxon Rodgers. G. Saxon Rodgers has practiced law for more than 30 years and primarily focuses on personal injury, criminal defense, real estate and administrative law.
- C. Scott Kee.Scott Kee focuses his practice on civil litigation in the areas of contract disputes, collections, corporations, contractor claims, insurance, probate and personal injury.
- Megan D. Card. Megan D. Card focuses her practice on family law, estate planning, probate, trusts and general civil litigation.
- Heather Christenson. Heather Christenson focuses her practice on general business transactions, real estate and health care.
- Thomas J. Westbrook Tom offers a unique blend of practical business and legal experience that clients have been leveraging to their benefit for over 40 years.
- Paul J. Boudreaux Paul J. Boudreaux is an associate at Rodgers Kee & Card, P.S., that focuses on plaintiff’s rights and civil litigation.
G. Saxon Rodgers
About G. Saxon Rodgers
G. Saxon Rodgers is a founding member of Rodgers Kee & Card, P.S., where he practices in the areas of personal injury, criminal defense, real estate, and administrative law in Olympia and surrounding Washington counties.
Mr. Rodgers served in the United States Army from 1970 to 1972, in between earning his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of Washington and his Juris Doctorate law degree from the University of Oregon School of Law. Together with Richard L. Ditlevson, he founded our firm in 1978.
C. Scott Kee
About C. Scott Kee
Attorney C. Scott Kee is an aggressive litigator at Rodgers Kee & Card, P.S. and maintains a diverse civil litigation practice in the areas of contract disputes, collections, corporations, contractor claims, insurance, probate, and personal injury. Scott has tried cases in the District and Superior Courts of Thurston, Mason, Pierce, Grays Harbor, and Lewis Counties. He has also tried cases in the United States Federal Court for the Western District of Washington.
About Megan Card
Megan D. Card focuses her practice on criminal defense, family law, estate planning, and general civil litigation.
She previously worked for our firm as a legal intern during the summer of 2008. Prior to being hired as an associate, Megan served as an extern for Justice Debra Stephens of the Washington State Supreme Court where she assisted in drafting court opinions and internal memoranda in preparation for oral arguments and en banc hearings. Megan became a shareholder of the firm in 2013.
About Heather Christenson
Heather Christenson is an Associate Attorney at Rodgers Kee & Card, P.S., where she concentrates her practice on general business transactions, real estate, and health care. Ms. Christenson is experienced in the formation of business organizations; the purchase, sale, and development of real estate; buying and selling businesses; and the preparation of commercial and residential leases. In addition, her health care practice emphasizes work on physician contracts and the sale of health care practices.
Thomas J. Westbrook
About Thomas J. Westbrook
A passionate advocate, Tom has never forgotten that he works for his clients first and his job is to achieve a resolution that is in their best interests. As a seasoned litigator, he successfully represents clients in the District and Superior Courts of Thurston, Mason, Pierce, Grays Harbor, and Lewis Counties, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington.
Rely on Our Professional Care and Skills
Clients hailing from Thurston, Lewis, Mason, Pierce and Grays Harbor counties and other areas within Washington turn to us for legal help. To arrange a consultation, call us at 360.352.8311 or contact Rodgers Kee & Card, P.S. online.